Sunday 28 January 2007

sunday, bloody sunday

1 FB salad, but with chargrilled chicken instead of ham and no egg (or white :rolleyes: ), a bowl of Greek yoghurt with blue/rasp/blackberries mixed in, 5 Lindt chocolates, beef, brussells, carrots, yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint sauce, 14 roses chocolates. :sick:

Done 1000 calories on the bike.

SC & SB registering high on my annoyance radar again :notolerance:

Still no loss this week - in fact am 1lb up, although I have eaten more chocolate this week, but boobs still appear to be getting smaller :lol: dropped another back size.

Going to Edinburgh on Thursday, just for a couple of days away - the calm before the storm I think, work wise for sure. So no biking + eating out all the time = weight gain next week.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.