Monday 29 January 2007

Oh. My. Goodness.

Just finished my 1000calories. I think I may be about to have a heart attack. took 102m35s to do it - I *think* thats about 10mins quicker than normal. Made sure to keep between 24-28km the whole time even when reading :lol: hence the close proximity to a heart attack. Also upped the difficulty as well. Bit annoyed the calories dont clock on quicker, but oh well :( Beggars & all that.....

Still got this damned cold :rolleyes:

foodwise: 1 FB salad - chicken again instead of ham & no egg, but did put a bit extra cheese in. And lots of salad cream. 1 packet French Fries, 1 mars egg (Waitrose at Easter. I can't go shopping till May....I just cant resist it), roast chicken & skin PLUS it was a Waitrose roast chicken, so who knows what was on it, Yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans, gravy, mint sauce, 4 cups of tea, 2 squares tear & share.

Me & warehouse manager were officially told about the meeting next monday. I cant see what I want to happen, happening (ie, gets sacked or leave), either way its going to be uncomfortable for a few weeks. Have told SC (stupid I know) to make damned sure the shop is immaculate next week. Obviously wanted to know why. I told her it was the way it should be kept.

OH and I go away on Thursday to Edinburgh till Saturday morning. I can't wait, although am already panicking about eating out & not biking. Its happened, I am a slave to exercise. Never saw that one coming :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.