Sunday 21 January 2007

Yummyyyyyyyyy

Bad Food Day :rolleyes:

am currently PLUS 2lbs to what I was on Wednesday so thought fuck it and have eaten Bad Stuff today :rolleyes:

4 cups of tea, roast beef (salmon cut, no fat, apparently) 2 HUGE yorkie puddings, brussells, carrots, tiny potato, mint sauce, gravy, porridge, pack maltesers, 2 spoons of beef stew, pack salt & vinegar french fries.

:eek:

Done 1000 calories on the bike though, and my pedometre would have me believe that I've burnt nearly 200c at work. I doubt it though.

hungry still :blush: and I am literally just finishing my last mouthful of Fat Tea.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.