Tuesday 23 January 2007

No weight loss this week

I'm sure of it, another bad day today.

4 cups of tea, 1 large biscuit with icing, limey chicken & pilau rice, 4 belgian chocolates, 3 biscuits with toffee & chocolate on, some Japanese Rice Crackers (whatever they are...) salt and vinegar French Fries, and a salad from some place which delivers - was great but about 1000000 calories. Lettuce, onions, peppers, gerkins, rocket, sweetcorn, chicken, egg, mozzerella.....It was good :nod:

I cant be arsed to type anymore, done my 1000 calories on bike, but why dont I have any self control? Tempted to do more later, but my arse HURTS.

I miss horses, but bizarrely, it's the mucking out I miss. How....odd.

Still in a constant foul mood :rolleyes:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.