Wednesday 24 January 2007

Shock

2lbs off today, so a stone in total :thud: since I started.

Only 300calories on the bike :blush: but as I was planning on allowing myself to succumb to cold and do bugger all, I'm quite pleased I did that.

1 ham & pie d'angloys minifrench stick, 3 Lindt chocolates, bowl yoghurt with rasp/blue/blackberries, 1 apple bake bar, 1 slice mozzerella, 1 huge bite of french stick & chocolate spread, half slice bread & flora. Tonight, sausages & pasta in tomato and marscapone sauce, dessert - 3 Lindt chocolates, 1 banana, cold custard. Half bottle rose wine

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.