Friday 26 January 2007

K-nackered

1 FB Salad (spring onion, rocket, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, mozzerella, ham, egg white & salad cream), 1 kiwi fruit, 1 packet French Fries, 1 Lindt chocolate, 1 bite sausage & egg sandiwch (ick), chicken, wrapped in bacon with stuffing in middle & mozzerella on top, mashed potato, brussells, carrots, 2 yorkies, gravy. Bit peckish still and tin of Roses still to get through.

SC & SB werent too bad. Helped that I packed SC off to the shed for the morning.

I am so tired, I had approximately 3 minutes unbroken sleep last night - if it wasnt NeedyKitten bounding about the bed in search of the MonsterSpider, OH was wide awake and asking me stupid questions, such as poking me in the back and asking if I was awake. Reply would be an emphatic 'no', he'd get in a sulk, then carry on a conversation anyway, then get offended when I fell back asleep halfway through.... Men!

1050 calories on the bike today - 2 hours.

Babysitting tomorrow night, so pizza, possibly takeaway for tea. Hohum. Probably not enough time to do 1000calories either.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.