Sunday 3 December 2006

3rd Dec

I am getting Cross.

Breakfast (made by OH as a surprise)
2 croissants, 1 with bacon (fried) and cheese, 1 with chocolate spread
1 cup of tea
having roast pork for tea tonight.

Stayed same again. Cross.

EDIT:
I have just run for 11minutes. In the house, natch. Dont want people seeing me and my blubber about town. Had to have a quick break at 5 minutes though. Don't know how long, but not very long - about 30 seconds. Less than a minute anyway.

Sweating like the fat pig that I am, heart is going and I have allegedly burnt 63.9 calories.

Trouble is am only going to be able to do this when OH is out. Feel ridiculous enough doing it my own without him gawping at me too.

For some reason I can't edit the sidebars :unsure: :cross:

EDIT 2:
Tea will be roast pork, crackling, apple sauce, carrots, brussell sprouts, yorkshire pudding and mashed potatoes. Also drunk 2 more cups of tea and a pint of apple juice/lemonade.

Worked out that despite the exercise I will have accumulated 1740 calories today.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.