Wednesday 6 December 2006

Hmmmm. The Christmas Badness Has Begun.

LOTS of celebration chocolates
5 cups of tea
1 bowl porridge
1 banana
toad in the hole
mashed potato
carrots
brussels

(the veg is a guess, tea not cooked yet lol)

Not so good today - was stocktaking so lots of sitting counting and not much running up and downstairs. Did the 'hard' walk (UP!) with OH this evening, still burnt a pathetic amount of calories but still, more than I would have. Quite pleased I did it - thought I may have a heart attack lol also I recovered much quicker than I thought I would.

Started reordering stuff after what happened sunday. Suspect little bastards will wait till we've restocked and then do it again. The loss of stock + loss of sales = HUGE defecit and no Christmas bonus *cries*

Off to see a band tomorrow night, I can't WAIT. I doubt I'll be the oldest there, but the last time I saw them live was NINE years ago!!! Stu, who we're going with saw them 14 years ago! So drinking tomorrow night, then christmas party Saturday. Suspect this will be a putting on week.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.