Saturday 2 December 2006

:sigh:

So scales this morning read the same as the did yesterday. :sigh: Still, it's not a gain. And it must be done slowly.

I'm not going to get cross.

Yesterday I forgot to add the 6 Minstrals (yes, I counted :rolleyes: ) to the foody bit.

Today:
bowl of appley flavour Oatso Simple - bloody lovely.
1 banana
4 cups of tea
1 Lindt chocolate
Spaghetti Bolognese for tea - we'll have parmesan on top and crusty bread with it.
half bottole white wine
Strawberry Muller Light yoghurt for after.

Burnt 229 calories at work - not as much as yesterday but more than Thursday. Tomorrow is a day off, so will probably burn about 3 calories :rolleyes:

NeedyKitten is being very Needy. Wasn't so cute when he divebombed my tummy this morning.

OH being sweet too and convinced he has done something wrong - he really hasnt but I just feel a bit meh in general.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.