Tuesday 5 December 2006

Tuesday = weigh in day

And I am H.A.P.P.Y *grin*

20.10. A loss of SEVEN POUNDS in my first week.

I kind of celebrated today though :rollseyes: so will be back on tomorrow.

1 syrup porridge
1 banana
some cheese snack things
5 lemon tarts
bit of chocolate (like, really, a bit - about half a 'slab' on a bar)
tea is pasta and pork in a tomato sauce - hopefully with mozzerella
Half bottle Piat D'Or

Minimal exercise, work was still spent clearing up the fallout from Sunday night so not much trotting up and down stairs.

Anyway. HALF A STONE. If only I could keep this up for the next 20 weeks :lol:

H.A.P.P.Y

I know it wont come off as easily the whole time, but I must remember this and not think 'fuck it, lets have 10 chocolate bars'. Christmas will be hard though.

SEVEN POUNDS. See this face? :D This is a happy face.

Self discipline.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.