Monday 4 December 2006

Can't decide if good or bad

4 cups of tea
1 jam tart
2 lindt chocolate
1 bowl syrup porridge with blue full fat milk
1 banana
1 packet crispy things (128 calories)
pork, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, gravy & apple sauce.
Probably dessert too but dont know what.

I am cross that I havent lost more weight, despite the fact I know I HAVE lost a fair amount already. I think its because I put on 2 stone in the last 4 months (dont say it) so I find it hard to actually believe my weight is where it is at the moment - in my head I am still far lighter than I actually am. I'm also cross cos I feel like I've eaten a lot today when I know I havent.

Work got broken into last night. Little scroats. Conservative estimate is about £3.5k retail value of stock pinched. Had to spend all afternoon counting what was left. Most of the stocktake had a long row of zeros by it. Searching eBay now, trying to see if any of the wellies have come up on there. The amount of people though who have either been incandescent we havent allowed them down to the horsey section was unreal - we told them why and they were still foul about it. Or grumbling that we hadnt much stock. I got cross at one point and pointed out that I was very sorry, but as 90% of equine stock was taken last night there wasnt a fat lot I could do about it. One woman was so put out - she had driven TEN MILES and we hadnt got what she wanted. She was FURIOUS. I had to walk away in the end otherwise I would have belted her. Customer service? Never heard of it.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.