Friday 17 October 2008

Blahhhhhh

I MUST start blogging again properly and writing down what exercise I do each day. I've forgotten what I've done during the week and thats not great.

The gym was rubbish today. I tried to recreate Tuesdays amazing running-all-the-time run, but managed 5 minutes before giving up and doing fast intervals instead, rather than the hard, incline stuff. Rower was average and cross trainer was slow. Managed situps and a minute of a normal plank. Also did arms.

Not massively impressed with myself at work or in general really. I am obnoxious sometimes.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.