Sunday 12 October 2008

So tired...

Have had a kind of rubbish gym session, a fab ride - schooling - when she wasnt rushing she was Very Good Indeed and then went to Swinsty with Fanny and the dogs. Took us 50minutes, which was rubbish, but hey...3 workouts today. I'm knackered now though.

Not got nags to do in the morning either, probably just as well, I'm feeling a bit rubbish now. Thought it was dehydration earlier, but I've drunk nearly 6litres of fluid this afternoon/evening, so can't be, surely? FatHorse is playing out in the field tonight, big :crossfingers: she doesnt colic overnight. She was such a star today, was SO proud of her.

OK food, have pointed everything I've eaten and am still 0.5point inside. Think thats probably actually been used up by the generous helping of Nutella I had though. Tomorrow have Shreddies & porridge for lunch, along with the obligatory pink & whites and rice cakes. Must. Be. Good. Can't decide whether to attempt an evening ride tomorrow, ask Fanny if she wants to go for a run, then some sit ups at the gym afterwards or just go running on my own. Oh, these decisions I have. OR I might even gym tomorrow morning. Depends on what time I get up/how I feel. Was awake from 4am to 5am this morning then went back to bed, the next time I looked at the clock it was 9am. Poor ponies.

Or, I might just do nothing :rolleyes:

Woman about the yard never phoned back. Will try again tomorrow morning.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.