Sunday 1 June 2008

check me out....

Or, um, not...

In gym this morning, ran 2miles in one go, without stopping. Check me out, huh? took 25minutes to do 2.18miles (walked the last bit). Then tonight, was calibrating my nike + thing...struggled, like, really struggled, to run 400 metres.

Didnt help that I hadnt pressed go to calibrate it the first time, so we ended up doing it 3 times. AND....it says 400metres when you walk is shorter than when you run. What? Oh well, it's set up somehow.

Work wasnt too bad. New girl started yesterday. I dont think she'll stay long. She doesnt really fit in, and shes a bit like B in that she has to have done everything better than everyone else. She rubs me up wrong way anyway.

Fat Horse was ignored again tonight, it's pissed it down all day so she didnt get ridden. Think I'm off round Swinsty with Jen tomorrow before work, so might scoot up and bring her in before we go so she is at least dry in the afternoon.

Food ban is not going well. Must be better, just in general. I'm so rubbish at running outside, compared to on a treadmill. Its not like I dont practise enough outside, or is it? Who knows.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.