Monday 2 June 2008

amazing exercise day.... (kind of)

not such a good food day anymore...

It started out so well, Jen and I went up to Swinsty at 7am and went round, then I went to work...finished work and decided to calibrate the nike+ thing properly, so went to the gym and did that (eventually), but felt embarrassed at only going to run 400 metres, so did 20 minutes on level 4 on the bike, then normal cross trainer.

So that was all good. Then went up to the horse, was going to go out but couldnt be arsed locking everywhere up behind me, so went in the school. It was hard work actually (for her) as the arena was waterlogged in places still and really really deep. Still she managed to tit about for ages before doing some real work and then we did some more JUMPING. I have to be brave though, I absolutely cannot jump out of trot, it does have to be canter. I just need to remember to sit quietly and not fiddle and tense up as her turbo kicks in in canter. Its only when I get tense and snatchy that she really powers in. It's not rocket science, why cant I do it?! I think I might ride in the field tomorrow, its easier to avoid the puddles :rolleyes: Its not like we;re jumping high either, we're talking about 1foot6 at the most!! After that I was feeling decidedly faint, so scooted down to waitrose and got some pasta salad, some fruit (which i havent eaten) and some aero bubbles (which I have). Then went round the tarn with Tam, we were both rubbish and couldnt be arsed, so we just ended up going round twice and walking most of it at that. And even now I dont think my nike + is calibrated properly, although walking & running is going to alter the reading somewhat.

So, up till this point the whole food thing was going fairly well, but since I got home I've had a ham and cheese sandwich, tea, a fat fighters pudding and, um, wine...

Getting stiff already lol.

Work wasnt too bad, even better now I'm not going back in till a week tomorrow.

Must be better tomorrow, food wise. Dont think I'll ever better todays exercise :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.