Sunday 27 April 2008

Tired.

I vowed yesterday, at work, that I wasnt drinking any alcohol at all for at least 2 weeks.

N came over last night, had one bottle to myself then started on the white russians. Shockingly dont feel too rubbish today (yet) and managed to resist a sausage sandwich from the farmers market.

Went round Danefield on pony while Nicola ran. Was muchos fun trotting off saying 'come on! just a bit further! to the bin! no, to the bench!' Maybe I have Gymbitch tendancies too? She whinged about the boy the whole way round then wanted to watch a DVD (mmm, socialble) but bitched cos everything we had reminded her of this boy, who, lets remember, she didnt actually want to to be with?!?!

I need to get back on track with eating, and MUST point wine. I do not have magical, non pointed wine, it makes me fat. Vodka, however, is far better points wise. Plus Chris prefers me on vodka :lol:

Must get motivated and do some cleaning and other boring domesticated shit, but itunes and, umm, spider solitaire is so much more fun..,.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.