Wednesday 30 April 2008

measurements tomorrow

It wont be inspiring. Was going to have a fat scan tonight then decided I didnt want to know. Still dont.

Did gym, but that wasnt especially inspiring either, did walk for 1min/run for 3mins for 20minutes but wish I'd either gone longer or faster now. Cross trainer and rower were ok though - rower only cos gymbitch yelled at me. I really cant row any faster....

Wii Fit came, that thinks I'm rubbish too lol, although I did best at running, oh the irony...

Bonus gets paid on Friday...cant wait.

Spoke to ex about a divorce today. he reckons he's seen something where you dont involve courts or solicitors at all. Not right, surely? Or at least, not legal?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.