Monday 28 April 2008

things and stuff

Had a funny day in that i havent started very much and finished even less today. My head is somewhere else entirely. I'd start a job, get distracted and then do something else.

Managed to hold my attention though for long enough to find out I'd got my bonus - weee!! Sadly tax has eaten a big chunk, but as Christopher keeps telling me, it's better than a poke in the eye with a shitty stick. It is, infinitely better. It'll pay for wii fit (which I dont actually appear to have been charged for...) and pay a bit off my saddle. Or go towards the extension. One of the two. Talking of wii fit, it arrived today, but they took it to the depot because there was no one in to sign for it :bawling: Rang up to try and get it delivered to work, but it was just a computer you talk to. I'm not hopeful of ever getting it tbh now!!

Then went running round the Tarn this evening, got drenched, it rained the whole time. Went twice round, took 20mins. Cant remember if thats any good or not. We run more than we walk though, for definate. Then went to do t'nag, full of 'I want to ride' type demeanor, but got there and she'd been fed. Dont have to do mornings now, weee! Although last night she had a tantrum about being out on her own. Am now bothered she might try and jump out into the lane :S So sja is gonna turn her out in the afternoon and she HAS to come in on a night. Even if it takes me 10 hours to catch the little bag.

Cos I couldnt ride, I went to the gym but it was rubbishrubbishrubbish. Only managed 10 mins on treadmill and did the rower. Thats it. Bollocks and a waste of time going. It was busy and my knee started to hurt. I must try and see if any hacks go left out of the yard, although they are clay pigeon shooting tomorrow night, hence it might be best not to try it then.

Pissed off about lack of exercise and have just eaten a big bowl of ice cream. No wonder I'm still fat.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.