Monday 28 April 2008

Cool Cob

how the hell do you teach rising trot?

Cob was such a good girl yesterday, am so proud of her. She was lazy but that was no bad thing really, considering. I even did a tiny, piddy, not-even-a-jump jump, check me out...well, I say we jumped...I hate jumping out of trot - can't seem to get myself organised - so I just shut my eyes and prayed I didnt fall off. Then Gymbitch got on and we went for a trundle down the lane, she was such a good girl :D Had a trot (come on, how do you teach rising trot? Without laughing, preferably) and she didnt fall off! Check her out lol.

Shame for the whole day preceeding that I was a lazy assed bitch and did absolutely nothing, so predictably have put on weight this morning, but then, also I did eat shit all day and no exercise. Today I am back on the plan, it's a monday so no banking so will play out in the shop all day, then off to the Tarn (maybe 3 times today? See how TAM feels) then will ride this evening. Tempted to go for a hack but I'm not sure where. Am sure there's a bridleway if you go left out of the yard.

I have 10.5points left. Technically, had I not decided I wasnt going to drink for 2 weeks, I could have wine. Technically.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.