Sunday 20 April 2008

stupid stupid stupid

today had the potential to start off just as bad as yesterday although crisis seemed to have been averted my just restarting my machine before I switched the tills on. Work, all in all, wasn't that bad, just busy. C was a tit, as ever but we all got on well enough and I didnt have to shout at anyone today.

Got to yard, tacked ponio up and took her in the school. Chris biked up east chevin road (crazy boy) and took some pics of me on her. Two he deleted without even letting me see ('there's no point, you look awful') and the 3rd he let me see, but honestly, I look bigger than the horse. And the blurb that says those jodhs give a flattering sillouhette? I'll sue under trades descriptions.

So, I've got home, he's cooked a lovely big roast chicken dinner and it WAS really lovely. But afterwards, my tummy swelled that badly it looks distended. Huge. Back on vegetables tomorrow. Really don't want to go off to his parents now, I feel shit.

Bad do earlier. Think infected.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.