Thursday 24 April 2008

Today is a good day.

I'm not really sure why, to be honest, but after the week of feeling like utter shite today has been lovely. It's helped that it was t-shirt weather for most of the afternoon I think. Seems to have been winter for the longest time.

I felt so thin today, I really dont know why as I obviously havent dropped 10 dress sizes in a day, but it was nice. Shame then that I went to the gym, did badly, then went to Netto on the way up to pony and got some fake haribo. I only went in for a cucumber.

I think I have to accept the pretend happy pills arent really working. Stupid hormones.

Lesson on Pony on saturday, should be good. Ipod loaded with more music and more coming via amazon...

All I really needed was a lottery win and wii fit to be available and it'd be the most perfect day ever!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.