Wednesday 23 April 2008

So horrible

Yesterday I was comparing myself to another girl at work, thinking 'at least now I've lost weight, i'm not as big as that anymore'... Then we got chatting about weight loss, cos although still big, she has lost loads since being at work just cos she's on her feet all the time. Turns out she's a size 18-20 :S So truly am not smaller than her in any way, shape or form!! Feel awful now, for a/ being smug that I was thinner than her, b/ cos it's a horrid thing to have done and c/i'm huge then if she's an 18-20. She's the same height as me so it's not that.

So, I've had a measure quickly this morning. Hips are fatter, calves arms and thighs have stayed the same and my waist is smaller. My wrists have got fatter as well :S

Was more positive yesterday because I'd lost some more weight but it's back on this morning.

Got a lesson on cobbit on Saturday. Kind of looking forward to it.

Gym tonight, then a night off ponies. I'm doing this morning so sja will sort her out in the eve.

Walked home from the yard last night down east chevin road. Took an hour :S

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.