Wednesday 2 April 2008

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right, if this doesnt work, I'm giving up entirely. This is the FOURTH time I've tried to post this fucking thing.

Essentially, if I was to round things up, in a nutshell, it would be thus:

1. We love the Gymbitch. I'm running, outside, in daylight, where people can see me. AND she doesnt laugh at me (openly!)even when I cant breathe, having run approximately a metre.

2. The pony is coming back!! Equal parts supreme overexcitement, terror and OMG I can't afford this... Actually, I think overexcitement is outweighing everything else at the minute. It'll kick in again once I've had a week of mucking out.

3. Due to combination of Gymbitch & Pony, I've just had the best workout ever. Nearly died doing it, but am so proud of myself tonight, in a 'it's all gonna go to shit soon' way.

4. Might be giving up Fat Fighters. I'm not really enjoying it anymore (the pointing), I'm forever going over points and I could do with the extra money. I should really give up the gym too, but I can't quite bring myself to do that. We'll see how it goes time & money wise.

I think part of the enthusiasm has gone because even though *I* don't see the change in me, I am wearing size 18-20 clothes which not so long ago was an unacheivable target... I dont know. I keep forgetting to do measurements as well, so maybe the obsession is going. lets hope so. Am off the happy pills too now and no one seems to have noticed any difference so ever onwards...I have had one huge slip, but. Itchy Arms Syndrome. I just dont want it all to come back.

Work is ok. The biggest irritant is away at the minute and comes back when I'm off for a week so that works out quite nicely for me.

I'll just have the lottery numbers for Saturday night please and then I think I'm sorted. Positivity, excitement and no whinging, all in one post. Today truly is a good day. Lets hope the fucking thing posts now.

Food:
half a boost bar
8 squares whole nut
the vast majority of a bag of Haribo (maybe thats what made me superpowered on the rower?)
1 packet crisps
1 sausage
vegetables
rachelraita
2 slices chris-brioche
nutella
1 x salami & laughing cow light.

Ouch. I felt thin today too.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.