Thursday 3 April 2008

two days running...

Blimey, have blogged more in 2 days than in last 2 weeks.

Pony-mobile booked and insurance set up. Went to open her a bank account but Wednesday is earliest they can do - arse. Driver is a bit keen though, he wants to leave in the middle of the night to avoid the traffic... I'm hoping I can take my iPod and sleep. Would that be rude?

Went 'running' tonight with friend from work (who I am also doing race for life with) round Gallows Hill. Took us 20 minutes and we finished there cos she (not me!!) was bored. Huh. Think it's about a mile, we walked most of it I think. The problem with the 2 of us is we're both fundamentally really lazy and neither of us push each other. Going again tomorrow with the accountant (AND we find out if we're getting a bonus tomorrow - huge crossed fingers. If we dont get one I'm going to push her in the Tarn) and Sunday with Gymbitch.

Saw a new phone contract on tinterweb today with same network I'm with, for 35quid a month, you get 750calls and unlimited texts. Says you can cancel your existing contract as long as you're within 2 months of the end of the minimum contract - mines up next month, so hopefully I should be ok. Something will go wrong, I know it. But I'm going Sunday to ask about it.

I'm getting tired at long last, I'm really hoping I sleep tonight. However, N is on her way over. Usually has the opposite effect on me. I. Am. Not. Drinking. Owner came into work today and told me I looked like shite & exhausted. That's not great.

Wish I'd gone to the gym instead today. Oh well.

Todays food:
3 x laughing cow light
2 slice salami
2 x salt & vinegar rice cakes
1/2 of a Chris pork pie
1 packet crisps
grapes
Chris-Stew
Yorkshire pudding
half of some kind of nutty pastry affair
Hmm. I'm quite sure I ate more at lunchtime.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.