Wednesday 30 May 2007

All Treatment-ed Out

I am SHATTERED. We'll not talk about what I've eaten :blush:

Had reflexology today and :thud: lady was impressive. Picked up straight away on my poppy shoulder, my neck, sinuses and headaches, AND was able to tell me how long ago I gave up smoking, thanks to some hard skin on my left foot! Amazing. I am utterly shattered now though, which means I am in a foul mood.

Pedicure yesterday which was nice, but I put my socks on too early and have smudged the varnish. Oops.

OH and Dad went to France and have come back with all sorts of goodies, OH got me a lovely pair of trainers along with the millions of boxes of wine! Have been very good, as soon as we got home I got everything unpacked and either put away or in the washing machine - how domesticated have I got?!

Kitten is very pleased to be back home. Think he was getting upset with being constantly sworn at by siamese.

Also got a new pair of jeans - almost bordering on being too big on certain parts of my body.

Tomorrow, fingers crossed is Hypothetically Potentially becomming reality.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.