Thursday 31 May 2007

Will Hitch Back Up The Wagon Tomorrow....

Cos today I've had my last final, honest guv, big piggy fat day. Till the next time.

Still slightly dopey from the relexology, but have finally listened to Paul McKenna on the new cd player I got while at mum and dads. Dunno if its done any good but it might have contributed possibly... I only managed to leave the pork fat and the tiniest smidgen of Yorkshire pudding on this evenings tea. And I know I'm not hungry anymore, but I WANT some ice cream so OH has gone off to get some from the freezer :spoilt: :wub: but also :fat:

Went shopping with S - spent lots in Lush, some pants from La Senza and some hair dye!

Not much else to add, I really couldnt motivate myself to go to the gym tonight, I WILL go tomorrow and possibly saturday too...

May also find out tomorrow whether Hypothetically Potentially might happen.... :fingerscrossed:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.