Tuesday 20 February 2007

I got my car!!!

:bouncesfromonefoottoother:

Very weird driving it :lol: the dashboard is very odd! Cool though.

Food: 1 FB salad, 1 packet french fries, 1 strawberry tart, 1 caramel creme egg, some almonds, some hula hoops and tea is pancakes (some lemon & sugar, some chocolate, 1 ham and cheese, 1 with LOADS of maple syrup...). Have only done 200calories cos of DWSarah coming over.

Off to stroke my car again, its all shiny and its SILVER!!

DWSarah just left (midnight) so no more biking. Lots of business ideas though for us both. Off to buy swimming cossie tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.