Monday 19 February 2007

Hmmmmm

Looks like this swimming idea is actually a goer.

M2 who used to be a lifeguard assures me no-one would look at my body ( :unsure: ) so am off into PoshTown on Wednesday before I go to Drs for a swimming costume, before going to Drs in the afternoon for FatPills (:crossedfingers:) and then hopefully see if there is a swimming session Weds evening.

Food: FB salad (no eggmayonaise, but light saladcream), 1 packet French Fries, jelly sweets, some Yorkie bar, 2 bites sausage sandwich,lamb, mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint jelly.

Sadly, the bras I was excited about being too big yesterday actually are too small when I need to do anything. :( I've gone up a back size :O :O :O :horrified:

Done 1015calories. DWSarah coming over tomorrow (and I get my new car!!) so no biking - just before weigh day too :S

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.