Sunday 25 January 2009

I want thin thighs....

Well, I want thin everything, obviously, but I especially hate my thunderythighs today. Although, when I was at the gym I did think they weren't as porky looking as they WERE, I must measure on 1st Feb - can't remember if I did any measurements on 1st Jan.

Anyway, tomorrows weigh in will be a bit bollocks now, I've just troughed an entire days worth of food in about half an hour and had wine. So cross now about that.

Have been to the gym, did new program, it's good, I like it. Do the stepper too in an attempt to get thinthighs. It's all good. Was a bit silly beforehand but honestly I do workout better when I do it, it's odd.

Went and rode straight after the gym and I probably shouldnt have done, I didn't ride overly well. She was a bit silly anyway and there were a few planes coming into land very low and she arsed about, spinning and the like everytime they did, stupid arse. She was very quiet tonight though when I went back up, bit grumpy. I've knocked her down to one feed a day now, she's getting decidedly porky and I dont think she's impressed. Still, I suppose I get shitty when I'm not allowed food.

Have it in mind to ride in the morning, but am kind of bored of schooling, at least until maybe after our lesson, I dont really know what to work on. I know she knows how to work in an outline and she's just being argumentative with me, but I don't know what to dooooo. I'm certainly not improving her at the moment. But it's still a bit dark to hack before work....

Still thinking about dental implants. Must win lottery.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.