Thursday 15 January 2009

Oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhh

I have self diagnosed an absess in the tooth next to the one that had the mammoth filling last month. Tis currently agony although I confidentally expect it won't hurt at all tomorrow until I've left the dentist.

Drs is going to be a bit pointless. I've come on. Ick, but will put Chris' mind at rest (and mine, now I know she WON'T be fiddling). Killer gym program tomorrow. Half looking forward to it, half dreading the after effects. Was going to see if I could do it today instead, but didnt see Jen at the gym although apparently i ignored her driving by in her car. Completely didn't see OR hear (she shouted) her. Oops.

Managed to cut my little finger open this afternoon on some glass, right where it bends so it won't properly heal. That's sore too. Generally being a bit miserable today.

Rode this morning, first time in fucking ages. Used the top school, she was a tit. Well, she wasnt but she doesnt like it and goes like a bag of nails and I forget how to ride. One of the other liveries has had some horrific luck with her horse...trying to decide whether to offer her stinks to ride occasionally if she wants. Hmmm.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.