Wednesday 14 January 2009

Hmmm

So, 4 gym sessions in 4 days. And I have worked hard in them. Sweated and out of breath and everything. Tongiht I have Friday Feeling and have had wine & ice cream as well as flapjack and sandwich at lunch. Oh well. Doing Killer Program on Friday morning. I am going to die...

Oh well, I'll be muscly. I think I might try and do Killer Program once a week if I can, then 2/3 'gentler' programs. I am currently being held up high as Queen Gym Goer by some of the other gym goers who saw me getting my program... I'm enjoying it. I want it all the time. I want to be the thinnest, best person :nod: Not sure I'll manage it thanks to my addiction to food in general, but I'll try. I'm not doing so good on the whole running outside thing though. Only done it once this month, might not make my target.

Don't get too excited, but I think I'm rediscovering how much I enjoy the gym... I need to get obsessed again, just for 6 months.

What do I do when I'm thin? What do thin people do? Do they just sit and admire how fab they look? What happens then?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.