Tuesday 13 January 2009

Nearly good

:rolleyes: Must try harder.

Was going so well, even went to the gym again tonight, but watched an advert while I was there about creme eggs which OBVIOUSLY meant I wanted one, so went to the shop on the way home. They didnt have any so I got me some munchies and chris some twisty thing. And had hot chocolate. But I went to the gym. That's 3 times in 3 days. That's more than I've been in the last 3 weeks. I hope there's some decrease in me by Monday....I don't feel as bloated as I have done, but I LOOK fat still (I know what I mean) but the unbloated feeling could just be smugness that I'm (attempting - badly) to eat less... Who knows.

Gym tomorrow, maybe Thursday and definately Friday (as part of my FoodBan day)...Plan is Drs, gym, horse, bath, dentist, horse so no time to be distracted by food. Won't work, but the thought is there.

Bit concerned about Drs, not exactly dignified.

Chris went for a meeting with work owners today. Got given a pat on the head and told we're great. Thanks...I'd rather have had a cash thank you....untaxed.... *sigh*

Can't decide whether to have a lie in tomorrow or ride. I'd like to ride, but Chris isnt working so I feel a bit bad setting the alarm for 6am. I can ride Thursday i guess.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.