Friday 23 January 2009

More thoughts

Gym review tonight, was good... Harder work than I have been doing, now doing the stepper as well which is good, I'm assured thinthighs by doing that. So, thats good. Pleased I went, especially as I really didnt feel like it before I went in. Might go tomorrow, probably won't.... You know me.

Been thinking about my teeth....well, the sore one. As it still hurts, despite the abs etc, he DID warn me it might have to come out anyway, but it was my decision as it was at the front....So I chose the root canal, but, like I say, it still hurts. So...it comes out? I've been looking at prices at implants. They're expensive. I might put up with the tooth ache.

Vegetables for tea, I will be thin.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.