Sunday 16 November 2008

One good day, one bad day....

Hmm. Mouth exceedingly painful yesterday, today...not so much. Had a FOUL taste in my mouth in the gym though. Gym wasn't amazing, didnt go on the treadmill at all, my legs felt all wibbly while I was walking down, so I did 20 minutes on the bike instead and then rowed and cross trained. At least I went and did SOMETHING though. But I was right, I knew it would happen eventually - my enthusiasm for the gym has utterly disappeared.

I have asked someone to do a reading of FatHorse and the kittens. I already don't think I want to know what she hears, but the masochistic side of me wants to. I AM going to get on Mol tomorrow.... I hope. I bet it rains. I'm off to the gym in the morning, so will turn out the small fat thing instead, then ride this aft and turn her out instead.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.