Thursday 20 November 2008

Now, that I was not expecting...

Red dress arrived yesterday.... fits. Yeah, check me out! So, that put me in a good mood. Then we went to Meadowhall...Needed something else for the other xmas party, went to Next, tried on a 16, and it was ok, but there was a hole in the front of the dress, so asked the lady for another one....she came back, said there wasn't any other 16s, but here, try on a 14... well, that fits too, so I bought it. That one I do have to stay thin for though.

So, yeah, yesterday was A Good Day, clothes wise...

FatHorse has decided to do a FatHorseThin and has dropped a startling amount of weight just recently. Have got some fibre to feed as well as her hay. She was a pain in the ass yesterday, proper can't shan't won't. Although, if I was hungry like she must be, I get like that too.

Think I've sold my clippers on ebay. Bit less than I'd hoped as it's on a buy it now, but I want to get my credit card paid off now. My Wii Fit game has attracted bugger all interest, bizarrely. No watchers, nothing.

Hmm. Must gym today, finding it hard to summon up the enthusiasm. Got a touch of man flu.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.