Thursday 20 November 2008

I love my pony again...

Not that I don't always, just sometimes she's easier to love than others...

Have pretty much done bugger all, all day (aka, the washing up and listed some stuff on ebay) so went up this aft to ride and faff about. S had the day off today so I'd asked her to leave her in but with a mountain of haylage. Got there and there was no haylage left but her guts werent growling so I assume she got it. Tacked up while chatting to Sophies owner (she said again today I'd lost MORE weight...) and then went in the school. I don't know what changed - they were still shooting and still logging and it was very windy, but everything I asked for, I got...It got to the point where i could ignore what she was doing because it was RIGHT and concentrate on myself. Everyso often she'd attempt to fall in, but she'd make it so obvious she was *about* to, I was able to correct it before she did it. Ended up riding in a t shirt too cos I'd got hot, most of it was in trot. She was a very good pony and i wish it could be like that all the time. I do love her, so much.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.