Sunday 6 July 2008

gym review

treadmill - 10 minutes, rest 4mph 1 min 0% incline, work 6.5mph 1 min 4% incline
rower - 20sec as fast as poss (45spm+) 10 seconds rest X 8
cross trainer - 10 mins level 12 manual 1min fast as poss (70's) 30 seconds slow

Arms have changed a bit, not doing shoulder press anymore and I've had to drop down some weights cos the exercises have changed, which has annoyed me slightly, but it's all good. Must work on sit ups a bit more, rather than starting and pretending that it hurts and I'm done.

Have also decided that I am not being a miserable bitch anymore, friends will get fucked off and is no fair to unload myself onto them when they feel rubbish enough as it is - you may as well call me Nicola if I carry on with that. So I'm stll going to be a miserable cow, but only with myself.

As for food, I didnt eat all morning till I came back from gym (2.30) - have just had a sandwich and a pack of pink & whites, so should be ok till tea. It can be my new daily challenge to see how long I can go without eating - means that when I do eat I shouldnt ned as much to fill me up.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.