Wednesday 9 July 2008

Another good day

Definately time for a national holiday. :nod:

Dunno why today was such a good day, but woke up before the alarm, got all my jobs I need to do before I leave on a morning done in about 3 seconds and was on the yard by 6.40am. FatHorse got a brush waved in her general direction and tack thrown on and took her in the school. Was levelled last night so was lovely to ride on. I might put a jump up tomorrow as I'm not putting out in morning so Soph and &G will be out in the field. I really do need to arrange some lessons with her, she falls in horrendously and if she's not falling in, she falls out and utterly ignores me. Very frustrating. Schooling books have been dispatched so they'll be here Friday probably...want them now!! Should have paid the extra for quicker delivery.

Got to work to find a STACK of work that needed doing, but it was All Good, I've decided I'm far better working alone, with lots of things on. I hate being distracted from doing stuff and I hate having to keep an eye on what other people are doing even more. Owner came in and told me the Thing I'm Not Meant To Know, although I'm still not meant to know it. Also told me something extra I'm not meant to know...I need to work extra hard to ensure everything goes to plan....So, shockingly, that made me really happy, rather than panicking about how I might not do it.

Second work related (sort of...) thing that made me happy was my food competition... Ate at 2pm, check me out. Did eat it all at once, but I've been ok, but then we had tea pretty much as soon as I got in from work. I'm not really hungry now, but if offered food, I could certainly eat it...Can't decide whether to save the 2.5points I have left for Fat-BBQ on Friday, or have something a bit later. Plus I have just remembered it's Chris' dads birthday party on Saturday night. Lots of food about then too. Think I'd better save them, despite I would happily eat...I dunno, something that's 2.5 points.

So, thats all good. The architect came round tonight and he doesnt think there'll be any problems with the plans for the extension. He's sending them off tonight, so in 8 weeks time it'll either be yes or no...He said as well to get builder quotes now, rather than closer to when we want it doing, so all very exciting. Can't WAIT to redecorate.

Just got back from the gym, I LOVE my ubershort program, the treadmill is hard work, nearly fell off the end this evening by the last work minute lol, and the x-trainer is a killer, although I might put the level up a bit. Was shaking like anything when I came out, was great!

Chris got me some tops from GYS...last year he got me XXL and they were far too small. This year he got me Large, I say they're too small, he says they fit. Have looked at sizing, they're a 14-16. They're too small. But still, HUGE grins...they're tight but wearable I guess.

Today has been a great day, I've loved it. AND I've been good ALL DAY. Even at the gym. Check me out.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.