Monday 7 July 2008

A good day today

There's a shocker!!

Dont know why today was such a good day, it had the possibility to be completely rubbish. Got up before work and went and rode Mollycob...we mooched about for a bit while I tried to decide what to do (arena was flooded). Part of me wishes we'd gone for a hack, but I'd left the doors open and didnt have my keys. Anyway, we ended up just doing some schooling and she was A Good Pony so we saved that session. Can't wait for my schooling books to turn up, I desperately need some new ideas.

I think I'm going to let her (molly) bank account build up a bit more and then arrange some lessons with a local instructor, I really do need some help. Hopefully, if the person I've heard of is any good, I might even gain a hacking partner... I'm so fed up of hacking alone, and so is she. FatHorse invented monsters the last time we went out, I'm sure it's because she's bored of that route. I bloody am anyway.

Work was good, got lots stocked up. C&D were pains though, the pair of them are lazy arses at times. Had a competition with myself not to eat till after 1pm (once I start I can't stop...) and managed till 1.45, yay! Troughed my entire lunch in 3 seconds flat mind, but we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I'm not hopeful of losing any weight tomorrow, but next week I'll make sure I will. Have to be Very Good at the BBQ and it should all be ok, especially if I keep going to the gym and riding.

Talking of being Very Good....I havent done anything stupid at all today :biggrin: check me out. Was wobbly at the gym, was shaking like you would not believe and was DESPERATE, but resisted, all good :D Like my new program lots. I cant make up my mind about tomorrow, whether to go after Fat Club or not. If I do, I think I'll just go on the treadmill, get thin arms and do some sit ups. Maybe. Wednesday we have the architect coming round, so am not sure if I'll get to go, which is a bugger. Still, have Thursday and Friday off so can go both those days, and Sunday. Saturday I'll have to just ride. Might see if Chris wants to take the bike round Danefield, although last time we did that, she was an utter tit.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.