Friday 22 February 2008

*sigh*

I was 15.5 yesterday morning :( So have put on weight through eating that yummy flapjack (not sure it was worth 12 points though)and drinking the pink wine. Sigh. But, hey, it's still a loss from last week.... New 10% goal is now 14 stone, by which point I will only be overweight according to my BMI, as opposed to morbidly obese :rolleyes:

Gym in a bit - tbh I cant really work up enthusiasm to go, esp as will do EVERYTHING.

I was oh-so-right re the Work Thing with S. Knew it. Boys are so shit at hiding stuff.

Must get motivated. Have Things To DO before I go to the gym, plus I need to remember to take the stupid grate with me to swap it. bah. Why couldnt OH do it tomorrow?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.