Friday 25 May 2007

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

I have really looked forward to this coming week off. Not sure why. Mum has booked me a pedicure and a reflexology session....

Shopping in Harrogate tomorrow, then Sunday there's the Farmers Market, then we're driving down, then I'm off to see Pony! Yay! Monday it's dads birthday, then Tuesday him and OH are off to France for the day and mum and I are having our pedicure. Wednesday we're having this reflexology malarky and then coming home. Thursday I assume will be spent doing Boring Jobs and Friday am back at work and will hopefully find out if Hypothetically Potentially has become a Definate Reality :lol:

Lazy day at work, spent the morning sweeping everywhere, including under the tubs and under the stands. D did W&C, SC did bugger all and LovelyM spent most of his day requesting relationship advice...He needs a boyfriend. Badly!

Was a bit achey this morning, but sweeping worked it off and then I spent the afternoon in the shed, mainly chasing (notso)LovelyM with a pitchfork because he was being spectacularly irritating for the afternoon. Just back from the gym and worked Very Hard. Have a blister from the rower LOL. Just as well have enforced rest!

Food: quavers, salad (ham/cheddar/salad cream), muller light, maltesers, have D's bacon savoury, crunchy nut cornflakes, 1 large baguette with ham & pie d'angloys, 1 bowl Waitrose Gelato Nocciolato....Fucking lovely, although made gym visit pointless! Has dark chocolate in it, which I didnt realise til I'd eaten most of it, so may have a migraine tomorrow. Didn't stop me eating it! And sorry Paul...I didnt leave ANY of my food today, although I did share the quavers & maltesers.

Exercise: 120 situps, gym (increased weights up a 'weight' so now doing 2 sets of 10, put cross trainer on level 6,

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.