Saturday 26 May 2007

Bum :(

Went into Leeds instead of Harrogate this morning after a blissful lie in...think we rolled out of bed about 10ish LOL. First stop was mk1...where the sizes STOP at 16 :bawling: Put me out of the idea of finding any nice clothes after that, so went to Lush to comfort shop, and STILL couldnt cheer myself up :thud: and only spent £13 :thud:

Went into Waterstones too, got myself a couple of books and then cos it was 3-for-2, got OH one too and a bag from somewhere that was closing down, so that can be my sports bag, rather than pinching OHs. Also some magazines from smiths, and that was it, we came away....OH got some tops and some bright-white (hehe) pants from H&M.

On the way home, scooted into town and got things for tonight from Waitrose and then wandered down to the butchers for some ham to take down to mums with us tomorrow.

Now have to summon up the enthusiasm to do hoovering, general tidying and start packing to make sure we have everything...

Food: chunk halloumi, toffee & pecan cookie, strawberry bun, 1 ham & pie d'angloys baguette, chicken breast with mozzerella & bacon, boiled potatoes, green beans, carrots, gravy, cranberry sauce, ben & jerrys ice cream :blush:

Exercise: none

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.