Tuesday 22 May 2007

Paul McKenna ('s book) will have his work cut out!

COnvincing me I dont NEED nice things to eat, then getting grumpy when I refuse them (or not, as the case may be, then I get an attack of the guilts).

Amazon emailed me to say my order was dispatched today, so hopefully will get it tomorrow :crossedfingers:

Super-busy at work. M1 came back off holiday and was fine with everyone else but FOUL to me :unsure: *I* didnt contribute to his problems! Asked him to serve, and he shouted back to ask someone else - I shouted back that if anyone else was about to serve, I would! He came out then, but was NOT happy about it.I really wished Owner was there then... I would have loved to have seen his face. I dont care. I only have to put up with it till Friday, then hopefully never again. Stupid arse.

Tomorrow just me and Mr D in the shop.... Got hopper/biscuit kilos/bird kilos/stands to do plus the shop could do with a bloody good tidy up. It's so frustrating with the builders in - everythings had to move for them to be able to work, but its embarrassing when people ask us for stuff and it's either covered in dust or we just plain can't find it.

I am tired today, despite the fact I had a good sleep last night...I'm so pleased everything is resolved, and in the ponys best interests too. I am still going to see her on Sunday afternoon and I cannot WAIT. It's a nice day as well, which has helped my better mood.

Food: 2 packers Quavers, 1 packet maltesers, salad (ham/mozzerella/halloumi/salad cream), muller light, 1 baguette with salami & pie d'angloys, half a pizza (homemade) and half a homemade garlic bread.

Exercise: 5minutes (48.8calories) on bike, 60 sit ups and either 50 lengths in 50 minutes in the pool, or 54 lengths in 50 minutes....I lost count.

(just got on scales....bit of a heads for tomorrow, but HALF A STONE ON! :bawling: )

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.