Monday 14 May 2007

Nearly 36 hours later

I still dont have a reply! I sent another text at around 7pm as well, no reply to that either.There are Plans in place!

Went to gym this eve, but didnt manage whole routine - it was PACKED. Will try not to go on a Monday evening again I think, it was so busy. Or if I do go, will go later than tonight. Didnt get on rower, leg press,seated row or pec flies.

Finally have an almost date for my review! Either Wednesday or Thursday morning.Starting to prepare my speech.

Food: salad (ham & salad cream), yoghurt, quavers, maltesers, tomato and pasta bake, HUGE garlic bread, banoffi pie (bought when I thought I was going to do whole gym routine!)

Exercise: Gym, 60 sit ups

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.