Sunday 10 December 2006

Hmmmmmm

Well. I havent put on. Unfortunately I havent lost either - and this is from last Tuesday. Even if its just a pound!!

Was very drunk last night though - got major headache now :lol:

2 x slices toast & marmite
2 x slices toast & chocolate spread
1 packet potato snacks
roast beef
2 x yorkshire puddings
roast potatoes
brussells
carrots
gravy
mint sauce

I have just run for 10 minutes, will probably do so later on as well, and maybe some yoga too. Bending down is an effort lol, my head is sore. I did run for another 10 minutes, but no yoga.

Good night though last night.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.