Thursday 14 December 2006

hey ho

Another day off - things are much harder to resist when you are sat in front of them :rolleyes:

Still, ran for 10 minutes and did the Hard Walk (which, :eek: is no longer as hard as it was....) and have burnt more calories than I did yesterday.

However:

1 bowl porridge
1 banana
1 muller light yogurt. :sigh:
3 chocolate tree decorations
4 chocolates
pizza

Heyho, off to do some tidying which I should have done this morning. Still OHs presents are all wrapped now, even birthday ones. Check me out.

Also, as a :thumbsup: I did not put weight on yesterday. I am back on a downwards trend. (possibly not having eaten that pizza & chocolates :rolleyes: )

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.