Monday 11 December 2006

:bawling:

I have until tomorrow morning to lose 2lbs or more to make this week count as a weight loss week. I dont think I'm going to.

I can't wait till I've lost a few dress sizes. I can shop in more shops then. Was so painful on Saturday trying to point out to OH that I *had* to find something to wear in one particular shop cos nowhere else did clothes big enough for me. Ended up in tears in the changing room :rolleyes:

I know it has to come off slowly other wise it will go back on quickly but still. I suppose though even if I DO put on this week, if I spread last weeks weight loss over 2 weeks, it's still a respectable loss, isn't it?

I still can't tell OH I am trying again with losing weight, otherwise he only lets me eat plain food and 2 bits of fruit for lunch. That just makes me crave the bad stuff even more. I will do it. My first aim is to be XWstone by end of January.

Anyway: food today:

1.5 slices toast & chocolate spread
hald emmentaal & salami sandwich
1 chicken & salad cream sandwich
1 banana
1 kinder chocolate thing we got from france
2 christmas tree chocolates
beef
2 x yorkshire puddings
mashed potatoes
beans
carrots
gravy
mint sauce
smarties icecream
3/4's bottle white wine

Not holding my breath for losing any weight tomorrow :(

Didnt walk into town. Part cross and part relieved although had we known we were walking back we wouldnt have bought so much stuff :rolleyes:

Became a member of you tube today. lots of gratuitious videos of NeedyKitten

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.