Wednesday 7 January 2009

stiff....

Can't be arsed writing it all again, so copied from what I wrote on my friends FB wall:

Right.... This has nearly killed me, but then I am horribly unfit. I had to buy an emergency toblerone so I didn't die.

treadmill: set it going, 15% incline, 5mph, jump on and away you go for 30 seconds. Get off, then 30 seconds on power squats with a 5kg ball, 30 seconds rest X 6

rower: resistance 7, row as fast as you can for a minute, jump off... Read More, 30 seconds of jumping jacks with 5kg ball, 30 secs rest, then row for 50s, 30s JJ's, 30's rest, row for 40s,30s JJs, 30s rest, 30s row, 30s JJs, 30s rest, 20s row, 30s JJs, 30s rest.

spinning bike: get that seat off... 1 minute on a 'hard' resistance, 30secs lunges, 30 secs rest X 6.

Honestly, I thought I was going to throw up and I'm still bright red an hour an a half later. I already can't mov, I think I might need emergency wine now too

Didn't have the emergency wine, but had the emergency toblerone. Knackered now.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.