Friday 9 January 2009

It's actually so simple,

But why can't I do it?

Eat less (chocolate/crisps), exercise (more). Simple, huh? Evidently not, because I have just opened the last tin of Quality Street and have eaten probably a third of the tin. My teeth hurt now though - this is good, maybe it will stop me.

V has decided she wants to lose weight and go to the gym. So I said I'd go running wiht her Monday night after my Drs appt. She won't come, but I'll go. She's also said she'll come to the gym with me on Thursday but I suspect she won't. Hope she does though, it sounds awful but I hope it will reawaken my competitiveness and spur me on into doing stuff again.

Wednesday night I had a review with Pat. Was good - treadmill 15% incline, 5mph for 30 seconds, then 30 seconds squats with a ball X 6. rower - 1m as fast as I could, then off for 30 seconds of jumping jacks with the ball. 5 times but decreasing the rower for 10seconds each time, but still doing 30 seconds of jumping jacks. Didn't like them. then spinning bike (he took the seat off!!!!) on a hard resistance - couldnt get the pedals moving at first, how embarrassing - 1 minute on that, then 30 seconds of lunges X 6. Was good and I was nearly dead by the time I finished, but it worked some muscles - I still find walking painful now!! I think i might try and do that once a week, but might need a one to one each time....Don't think I'd do it on my own, not properly anyway.

Food Ban tomorrow. And I'll go for a run tomorrow evening. I MUST.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.