Friday 7 November 2008

Still meepy, still grumpy....

Still sore...

Work could be fun tomorrow. Chris goes tomorrow night too :( Will miss him. :blush:

In other news...have slept most of the day and Andy wants a divorce now, is going to start proceedings on Monday.

I am 13.7stone. Hopefully this week I'll still lose some weight although am not hopeful. I can't remember the last time I was this light. Fifteen years ago maybe?

No gymming by me till Monday which is a bit shit. But I do feel rubbish and I only want to go because I can't, typical.

I do wonder still if my fat is fat or if it's loose skin? I do wish I was rich.

I wonder if I'll ever see Andy again? He doesnt seem to think that we'll need to meet up to sort the divorce out. I wonder if he's changed at all?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.